Tuesday 15 January 2013

life drawing

Evaluation of life drawing Tuesday 15/01/2013

we started the day by creating  an action plan which proved to be very helpful and motivationg as I had set myself targets and time limits doing this allowed me to plan how i was going to spend my time and what needed to be done

I found life drawing quite complicated as I find it hard to draw three dimensional objects especially parts of human the human body, I used two different materials to produce these drawings which were pencil and charcoal, even though using the charcoal made me uncomfortable when i though about drawing with it, I found it easyer to draw with compared to the pencil which I could rub out.

I used a range of techniques which included shading, smudging, using different tones and thicknesses and all of these contributed to making my work look a lot better and more realistic than before.
,
I was quite pleased with the results that i got when i looked back after completing all my drawings but some of them were not very satisfying to look at as they were poorly drawn due to lack of detail and parts being out of proportion

No comments:

Post a Comment